P3 12#31 1-78 Anderson window balancer

A home owner says:
What part number replaces this Anderson Balancer
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 1604846625948680763437183825344.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:


Take a look at our 24-1231 Andersen sash balance that will replace the 12#31 stamp on your original balance. Thanks for posting! 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at help@swisco.com.