PA House furniture drawer glide part

A quick learner says:
We cannot find any identifying markings on this, but it goes on a large deep
bureau drawer. The dimensions are W 2 1/2" by H 1 15/16". Thickness is 1/2". Can you help
us with this part?

Thank You
User submitted photos of drawer hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for posting, this looks very similar to 32-118 please take a look at that and see if this helps.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)