PANTRY DRAWER SLIDER SPACER

A home owner from Chula Vista, CA says:
In need of a spacer that holds slider on drawer shelf in pantry cabinet. No identifying information or markings on the plastic spacer. Unsure of the distance between cabinet wall and slider. Would like the same part to replace broken spacer. If the part is unavailable, would like ideas or options for a spacer that can hold the slider. Please let me know of any further information that may help you identify or obtain this part. Thank you so much.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0689.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0707.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0708.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0711.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0712.JPG
Profile picture of Lauren
Lauren from SWISCO responded:

Hello, thank you for posting!

We do not carry this exact spacer, but please take a look at our 32-339 or 32-352B to see if either of these could work for you!

Thanks for the reply. The part number 32-339 is close and may work if you have one that is 1.25". See attached.

If you do have one in that size, how do I order it and is there is minimum quantity per order? I need just one at this time. If it fits, then I would order several more as spares.

Thank you again!

Based on the dimension you have provided, please review our 32-334.

Alternate image for 32-334

If you would like to place an order, you can add the item directly to your cart online or call us at 856-317-6263 to assist. There is no minimum order required. Thank you! 
I ordered the part, hopefully it will work out. Thank you so much for your assistance.

Thank you. Please let us know if it works out for you! 

I received and installed the spacer. It's not a perfect fit, but close enough and gets the job done. I installed the spacer on a lower drawer that doesn't support a heavier load and used the lower drawer (original) spacer on the heavier load drawer.

Thanks for the assistance.

Hello! Thank you for informing that our spacer worked out for you! Please let us know if we can assist with any future repairs. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.