A handy person from Byron Center, MI says:
I am looking for the plastic slider for the top of the window in our office. We got the rollers from you Part 87-006A but the window is off balance without the little plastic slide on the top of the window.Attached you will find a picture of the item I am looking for. Sorry the picture is actually upside down. It is about an inch long. Plastic piece on top of the window.
User submitted a photo of window hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. Could you be looking for something like our 10-004 top guide? This fits over the glass panel.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)