A quick learner from houston texas says:

No markers just the pics if you need more please let me know.

also if you can determine the make of door i nee the door handle and lock system the house was built 1976 i purchsde the home in 2010

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20190412_164300[1].jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20190412_164308[1].jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20190412_164252[1].jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20190412_164243[1].jpg
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for writing in! I have replaced rollers like yours in the past using the 81-023. Now it's a little bit of a job installing this roller. You would need to remove the bottom rail off of the door to install the 33-103 flathead screw. You don't want to damage the glass in the door, so you will need to drill a counter sink screw. See the diagram below. Another fix would be to use one of the roller kits, either the 81-266 or the 81-272. Match up the sizes of the parts suggested to see which would be best to repair you door.

If you need to replace your handle set or mortise lock, we will need to see pictures of both. 

Diagram on how to modify the bottom rail of the 81-023.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at