PArt Search

A quick learner from USA says:
I am looking for this part.
I have a window that I am unable to lock because this plastic piece is broken.
User submitted photos of a tie bar guide.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
This part is known as a tie bar guide. I'm afraid your specific model is no longer made, but look at our 39-417. Do you think you could use this as a replacement?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)