PGT 4000 single-hung window balance

A quick learner from Orlando, Florida says:
length: 24 inches
channel width: 1/2 inch
stamp: 23DS(BMI)ME 30

User submitted photos of a window balance.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. This balance looks like a good match for our S395-24 channel balance, but I"m not so sure about that stamp. Is your sash 30 pounds? I recommend weighing it on a scale to confirm. If so, I recommend our 2360 option.
A quick learner says:
Replying pretty late, but...

The sash is 30 pounds.

Profile picture of Tom
Hello! In that case, our 2360 option may work. This can carry a sash weight of 27 through 30 pounds.
A home owner from Orlando says:
Tom,

The balances arrived and fit perfectly. However, we noticed that the plastic piece screwed to the top of the window channel - the piece that actually engages the top of the balance - is broken. So only one side of the window engages the balances and removes it from the clip.

Do you sell this part?

Thank you,

Nick
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Hey, Nick! Glad to hear that our balances worked for you. Thanks again for the order. For this top sash guide, see our 18-015 and compare our measurements to yours. This is often used by PGT.
How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
GUIDE
READ >
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.