PGT Channel Balance and Top Sash Replacement I.D

Quick Learner from Florida
Jan 24, 2019 1:48 pm
Attempting to identify the correct Channel Balance and Top sash guides.
Require 2 24 inch Channel Balance Springs and 2 Top sash guides.
Pictures attached.
5 Replies
Bob
Bob from SWISCO
Jan 24, 2019 3:02 pm
SWISCO
EXPERT

Thanks for posting. See our S395-24 Channel Balances. Your stamp option of 2320 corresponds to a window sash weight range of 9 through 15 lbs.

In regards to your Top Sash Guide, I can't be as certain as your old piece appears damaged, but the 18-166 seems like a good place to start. Carefully compare the dimensions listed on the product page and see if you think it's a possible match. 

Jan 24, 2019 3:32 pm
Perfect. Looks like a good match. I'll place an order
Thanks, Mike
Jan 24, 2019 4:00 pm
The 18-166 looks like a perfect size match but appears the top of mine is hand notched out at the top?. Strange?
Bob
Bob from SWISCO
Jan 25, 2019 9:26 am
SWISCO
EXPERT

Does the Top Sash Guide on the other side of the window also have this 'cut out' design? Could we see a picture of it? In any event I am not certain this would matter in terms of function, but I will see if one of my colleagues can confirm this. 

Jan 25, 2019 9:49 am
I need to remove the window. Will advise
Products and resources found in this discussion
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.
Need help identifying your part?
Send a photo or description to our Parts Experts!
Identify Your Part
SWISCO Part Experts