PGT Face Guide

A quick learner from Miami, FL says:

I am not sure if this the correct part I need 67-014. I have PGT series seven-hundred Winguard windows needing face guides. Please see the pictures above. Can you please confirm if these are correct parts before sending them to me?

Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Based on everything that you are telling and showing us, the face guide appears to be 1-7/8" long by 1-1/4" high. Unfortunately, we have not come across a face guide that large. 

Should I send you the size of the slot and distance to the window edge to see if another part would fit?
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Yes, please send a photo of the slot and the dimensions.

Pleas see attached. Edge of the window is 3/8" from the slot.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for getting back to us. I measured the locking flange of our 67-014 and it does measure 3/8". The 67-014 is the one you are looking for, but it's still different in design and I cannot guarantee it will work. I am sorry we cannot give a more definitive answer.

A quick learner from Fort Myers says:
Yes, this does work perfect for my PGT windows.

Homeowner install technique: Use 2 flat blade screwdrivers & slide an inch into the gap, so as to pry the frame away from the window without leaving visible scratches.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.