PGT sash balance

A home owner from Naples, Florida says:
Left sash balance came loose and was removed. The hook is missing; may still be in the window channel. Do not want to remove the window without replacing the balances as there is no screen. It's also difficult to remove the sash. Can you identify the correct replacement balances from the photos? If you need more information, I will provide it.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200907_105046.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200907_105059.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200907_105118.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200907_105129.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200907_105137.jpg
Will also need both right and left window encaps for a double window at the rear of my home; the end caps that ride along a common rail. I've uploaded pictures of one.
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

This looks like an S395-35 Channel Balance. That stamp option of 34-9 is from an old rating system we do not use. To know what stamp option to pick, obtain the exact weight of your window sash. You can then match that exact weight with one of the weight ranges listed alongside each stamp option under the balance's product description. 

For the Top Sash Guide, we need to see it out, with views from the front and side. From there we'll do our best to find the right replacement. 

I can't take the window out without the new channel balances; It will no go back in without new balances. A sticker on the top of the window has a model number PGT SH - 4000 and the sash measures 50 1/2 by 36. I will also need the top right sash guide for the window; measuring, I notice it is cracked and will likely not hold up.

The rear sash is also a PGT Single Hung SH- 4000 with a 34 by 37 inch sash. There are two windows mounted side by side and each need the a sash guide; one right and one left, so a set.

Does the extra information help identify the pieces necessary?
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

I'm afraid not. Window sash weight can still vary quite a bit even when one knows the exact dimensions. Can you place a bathroom scale on the sill and gently lower the sash onto the scale? While not perfect, this would be better than nothing. 

As far as the Top Sash Guide, some PGT windows use our 18-015 PGT Top Sash Guide--but I can by no means be certain this is what you need without seeing one out of the window. 

How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
GUIDE
READ >
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.