Photos included
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 5EC47718-7241-44E1-ADB7-564B80C5F89A.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 66FCFD81-10BD-407E-B110-FBDB74A3B460.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named C29CDC7C-0672-46B1-A98E-C8FDC4ABE01A.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 2480F070-EFE1-45AB-BA3D-6C947B11F795.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 854C2B8D-8BD6-4DEA-B28A-0E83F51FCFBB.jpeg
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

I am afraid I am not 100% familiar with PGT hardware. Your parts seem to be different than other manufacturers we have worked with, which leads me to think these parts may be exclusive and only able to be provided by them. You may want to start by trying to reaching out to PGT directly for assistance. The only suggestion I can provide for you in the meantime, would be to install the screws into the patio screen door using small screws. As for that clip, if you believe you will still need it you could try using a piece of aluminum angle like our 95-010. Cut it to size to fit your opening and use the screws to secure it at each end. 

I am sorry we could not be of more help with this. Best of luck and thank you for considering us. 

A handy person from Palm City, FL says:
Thank you so much for your time!
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

Unfortunately, we do not carry a replacement for this part. I'm not too familiar with PGT hardware. They seem to be different from other window manufactures. I recommend trying to contact PGT directly to see if they can supply it. 

If not, my suggestion would be to install screws into the patio screen door corner using small screws. As for that clip if you think you still need it you could try using a piece of aluminum angle like the 95-010. You can cut it to size to fit your opening and use screws to secure it at each end.

I can't guarantee if this will work, but it's just an idea.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.