PGT vinyl impact window

A quick learner from Treasure Island Florida says:
Looking for this part for a PGT vinyl window.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 1668527984601917027624739772246.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

We'd be happy to help but we would need you to write out the exact distance between the center of your locks installation holes to narrow down your replacement options. Thank you!

Sorry I missed this response. I believe it to be 2 1/4 inches.

Arthur
Profile picture of Casey

Thanks for getting back to us. You can start by comparing the specifications of the 90-180 to your sash lock. 

Dimensions for 90-180
Dimensions for 90-180

The locker keeper looks different would item #90-180/Window Sash Lock work for the attached picture lock keeper?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20221128_153105.jpg
Profile picture of Casey

I see no reason that the 90-180 wouldn't work with your face mounted keeper but if you decide to give it a try and run into any problems, you can find our return policy here

I Will place an order. Thank you for the perfect customer service.
Profile picture of Casey

We are happy to help! Please let us know if you need anything else. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.