PGT window parts

A home owner from Naples FL says:

Hello,

two years ago, I had new windows installed and Home Depot never installed the screw covers and some weep hole covers are missing too. I don't get an answer from them, so I'm trying to find the parts elsewhere.

I need 80ft of screw covers for the picture windows and 5x weep hole covers for the sliding windows.

Please let me know if you need any additional information.

Thanks!

Bjoern

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named window 1.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named window 2.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named window 3.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named window 4.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named window 5.jpg
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for reaching out. In regard to the screw covers, we two possible recommendations that could work for you, however, I cannot make any guarantees that these will fit your existing screws. Take a look at our 33-251 push-on screw cap pack (10 pieces) and our 67-017 snap cap screw covers (5 sets) to determine if either of these will work for your application. 

The closest match for your weep hole cover in our inventory is our 26-186. It does look a bit similar to your existing cover, however, I cannot confirm that this part will work as a replacement however, this is worth considering as a replacement. Look over the dimensions and compare them to your hardware to determine if this might be a fit.

How to install a screw cap cover
How to install a screw cap cover
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to install a weep hole cover
How to install a weep hole cover
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.