PIVOT SHOE

A home owner from HAMPTON VIRGINIA says:
THIS PART IS WHERE THE PIVOT BAR ATTACHES TO THE BOTTOM AN THE COILS MAKE THE WINDOW STAY UP. THE PLASTIC CASING BROKE.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

Your springs look fine but you will need our 15-086 coil spring tandem housing and 15-087 coil spring housing with pivot cam. Thank you!

A home owner from HAMPTON VIRGINIA says:
Thank you very much. I was worried burst I was going to have to pay a fortune to have someone come out and replace them. I appreciate everything and I will definitely spread the word about company.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

My pleasure! In our experience, it's very rare that you have to spend an arm and a leg to have someone fix small parts like this on a window. These things aren't always designed to be easy, but you can bet that there's usually a trick or two. Either way, please let us know if you ever need anything else.

How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.