POSIBLE MISS ORDER

A home owner from VIRGINIA BEACH, VA. 23462 says:
ok I feel a little foolish. I may not have ordered the correct part. the long length( bolt holes) is correct at 5 1/4", the two bolt holes at bottom are 1 1/8th a part, but the arm is 2 1/2 long center of pin to center of threaded hole.
If you have the correct one it would be great. I did not know that you had more than the one part number. From the inside of the old one were these numbers.....RD 1963 CAN....R H ...........THANKS FRANK
User submitted photos of a window operator.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Good afternoon! Thanks for posting. Take a look at our 39-025. This appears similar to your operator. Let me know what you think.
A quick learner from VIRGINIA BEACH, VA. 23462 says:
Well that is what we ordered and got in. My friend is going to try to install today...If there is a problem I will let you know.......Thanks Frank
How to Replace an Awning Window Operator [1080p]
How to Replace an Awning Window Operator [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.