PPG Herculite K Sliding Patio Door Lock Replacement

A home owner from Brooklyn Park, MN says:
Hi

I have a PPG Herculite K Sliding Patio Door. My lock is broken, and it doesn't work. I need to replace the broken lock but has been finding it difficult to get the right parts from Lowes, Menards and Home Depot.

Here is the information located on the corner of the glass door:

PPG Herculite K Tampered Safety Glass
CGSB12GP1
16CFR1201 C11
ANSI Z-97.1-1984 5/32U
SGCC-675 6020499

Here is what is engraved on the Silver lining in the Patio Door.
IGMAC@Plus 17.5mm - Winnipeg 1999

Please find attached parts of the door that need to be replaced.

Thank you for your help.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for your patience during this busy season. Your lock looks like our 82-226. Look it over and see what you think.

For future reference, Herculite K only made the glass in your door. They didn't make the door itself. The 82-226 is a generic part used on many, many different brands, so as long as the dimensions match up it should work for you regardless. It's just something to keep in mind.

A quick learner from Denver says:
My sliding glass door need new rollers. On the glass I find
Ppg Herculite K
CAN/CGSB-12.1 M
16CFR1201 CII
ANSIZ-97.1 1984 1/8U
SGCC-250 6012201
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I'm afraid the information printed on the glass doesn't tell me anything about the rollers used. The only way we can help identify those is to see a clear picture of them removed and shown without obstruction. We specifically need to see the back end, top, and sides. Written dimensions will also be necessary.

Once I have that information I will be able to check our inventory for a match.

VIDEO
WATCH >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.