PVC replacement glazing strips

A quick learner from US says:
Can you help me locate PVC replacement balance covers and window glass glazing strips. This house was built in 2002 in Buford Ga.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20190616_090347.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20190616_095415.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thank you for your patience. Unfortunately, we do not sell replacement balance covers, so we won't be able to help with that first sample you show us.

We do sell a wide variety of glazing bead, so we may be able to replace that second sample, but it's still very large. Nothing we have quite comes close. The closest match that I could find is our 55-080, but it's still a little off in terms of dimensions. Look them over and let me know if you could maybe still get it to work.

profile view of 55-080
profile view of 55-080
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.