Painted weatherstripping

A home owner from Seattle says:
I'd like to replace the weather stripping on my wood casement windows. The windows are original to the house which was built in the early 1990's in the Seattle Washington area. The previous owner did a rather sloppy job painting the windows and got white paint on a good deal of the window stripping, I'm in the process of painting the windows black so this white paint is very obvious. The weather stripping is also fairly worn so I'd like to replace it with new black weather stripping. I can provide rough measurements if necessary, but am hoping that you'll be able to identify the product needed based on the photos that I've provided. There is two types of weather stripping needed, one that is installed in the frame that the window closes against, and the other is installed in the window sash.

Thanks! Kyle
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Frame Weatherstripping.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Frame.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Sash.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Sash Weatherstripping.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello, Kyle. I don't believe your old weatherstripping is even made anymore, but I bet you could use our 58-170B as a substitute. It installs the same way and I think it will be about the same size, but look over our dimensions and see if you agree. It also just so happens to be available in black.

Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.