Pan Am single hung window latch - flat back metal nipple piece

A quick learner from South Florida says:
Hello
All the local hardware stores have the front piece with the handle. No one has the small back flat piece which fastens to the upper bottom window with two flat head screws 3/4ths inch apart.
Thanks,
BAH
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 83D40BE2-53C8-4C41-8371-1C042AA5FE18.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 07482C56-C5F3-4770-B755-44652C37D82B.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named FC9349F5-130B-48D2-A679-ABE525A9ED75.jpeg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

See our 90-259. Look over the listed dimensions and let us know if you think this is what you need. If you need a new window lock, look over our 90-021

A quick learner from South Florida says:
I believe that is the correct part. My measurement for hole spacing (3/4ths inch) is through the glass window for the remaining keeper. This part was not to be found anywhere in south Florida. I was told "everyone" stopped stocking it long ago, even though the lock portion is on all the local hardware shelves.
Thanks,
BAH
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for getting back to me. You know, looking at it again, my only concern is that the mounting hole plate is a bit elongated on the 90-259 compared to your old keeper. This could possibly require you to drill new holes to use this keeper. I suggest you also look at the 90-108. This is a bit 'shorter', like your old keeper, but it has a hole spacing of 11/16". To be safe, I'd remove the old keeper from the window and carefully measure the distance between the center of each mounting hole. See if maybe the 90-108 might be better. If not, my original recommendation of the 90-259 might be the best choice--it may unfortunately just require drilling new holes. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.