Pan American awning window part

A home owner from Florida says:
This part goes on the bottom of the window frame and holds a round bar that the awning windows hinge on there is a right and left side
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 15876787856141662603327.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

This part looks to be a bearing for a torque bar. I recommend our 36-018F, this looks very similar to the part in your photo. 

36-018F : Torque Bar Bearing Pair
Torque Bar Bearing Pair
How to identify replacement weatherstripping.
How to identify replacement weatherstripping.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at