Pan American windows

A home owner from Florida says:
I am looking for a tube balance clip or foot for the above window. They are Pan American double pane windows in aluminum frames and the house was built in 1985. Unfortunately all of them are missing so I don't have a part to show you. The channel there is about 9/16 on the short side and about 7/8 wide.
User submitted image of their window hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Hmm... are you able to see up into the channel? You could use a mirror to see if there is a clip attached somewhat deeper into the frame, like the 17-043. If no clip is there, you might need something like our 17-094 clip, but to be honest I'm not entirely sure. I'm afraid I'm not familiar with what Pan American used on their spiral balances.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)