Part 32-094

A quick learner from Texas says:
Where I found this part because I need one.

Thanks
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I'm not sure I understand. Are you looking for our 32-094? You can find it right on our site. You can type that number into the search bar, you can navigate to the drawer section and find it there, or you can click on the link at the start of this post where I say "32-094." You can click on that, too. There are many ways of looking up the 32-094 on our site and they'll all take you there.

Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

You can check your local hardware store or Home Depot/Lowes but since you have already identified the part you need on our website, your best bet is to order from SWISCO.com. See Tom's response above how to order the part online and have it shipped to you in Dallas.

If there is anything else we can do for you, please let us know.

A quick learner from Texas says:
I need to buy only Two parts of 32-094 and I need to know what retail store sell them.
I live in Dallas Tx
Thanks
SWISCO 32-025 Hanging Rail Bracket
SWISCO 32-025 Hanging Rail Bracket
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.