Drawer case runner keeps breaking

A home owner says:
Dear Sir,

I currently have a dresser that uses your drawer guides. Over the past year I have replaced 4 of the Kenlin case runners part # 32-076. These seem to break very easily. What can be done to prevent this from happening in the future?

Thanks you,

Ron
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting, Ron.

I would suggest that you check the movement of the drawer as it slides. See if it binds or rubs against the side of cabinet, that might be causing the damage.
A quick learner from Florida says:
The drawer movement is not the problem. I have replaced 4 of these runners on 4 different drawers and have to replace another one making it 5. Is there another guide that you can recommend since these runners don't come in metal?

Thanks
Profile picture of Paul
We don't have any other part that serves the same function as the 32-076 Kenlin Case Runner, but if you submit to us a few pictures of your original drawer guides we might be able to identify an applicable replacement.
A quick learner from Florida says:
Dear Sir,

I hope that I successfully added 3 photos. One is a good guide, one broken and one is the bottom of a drawer.
I hope this helps.
Thanks
A customer submitted photo of drawer glides and sockets.
Profile picture of Paul
Unfortunately, the 32-076 would be the only part that would work for this operation. I do not believe we could offer any other substitute.
How to replace a Kenlin drawer socket
How to replace a Kenlin drawer socket
VIDEO
WATCH >
Kenlin drawer replacements and adaptations
Kenlin drawer replacements and adaptations
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.