A quick learner from Maine says:
Replacement hardware 13 windows
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 16044429097386606852494610841177.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

This part is called a tilt latch. Yours in particular resembles our 26-266. We also sell the 26-267 for the opposite hand side. Look these two parts over and let me know if you had any questions. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at