Need Window Part Identified

A quick learner says:
Hello I purchased 2 2130 sash and they are identical to the one that I had however this part does not fit with the sash my window will not go back in. Thank you
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
The black vinyl part you show looks like a window stop. After you install the balances and sash in window frame, you would place this vinyl part at the top in the track to prevent the sash from hitting the top of the window.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I had another thought that this might be part of a top sash guide. Is there more to this part, or is this all there is? See the video below for more insight on what a top sash guide is. You can also see our complete selection here.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.