Part Identification

A home owner from USA says:
I tried to use the part identifier on the website but it isn't working for some reason.

The first two photos are the top of the balance. The third photo is the stamp. And the last two are the bottom.

Which balance is this?
User submitted photos of a window balance.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I believe you could use either our Series 380 or Series 385 channel balance, depending on the size of the shoe. That is the only difference.
A home owner from Colorado says:
Thank you, I ordered both and it looks like 385 is the correct one.

Follow up, a couple of the top sash guides have broken but I'm having a hard time locating my exact ones. They are 5/8" aluminum but I don't care if I have to replace with plastic. Attached are two photos.
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Great, glad to hear our balance matched up! As for the top sash guide, I believe the 18-093 is a newer version of your old part. It is now made in nylon instead of aluminum. I would just match up our dimensions with yours to be sure.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)