Part Identification: Horizontal Sliding Aluminum Window rollers

A quick learner from Honolulu, Hawaii says:
Hi Swisco,

I have a 1979 Aluminum horizontal sliding window in the kitchen. It has two small rollers on the bottom that I would like to replace. Any idea what part might fit?

Thanks!
Atlas
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0091.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0092.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0093.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0094.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0090.jpg
Window is about 9/16" thick.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0108.jpg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hi there!

We'd be happy to help but we'll need to see your rollers removed from your window to compare to our inventory.

Thank you! 

I took one of the wheels out of the window. The wheels are about 3/8" diameter with an "axle" cylinder (I'm not sure what to call it) that goes through the wheel to hold it in place while the wheel turns. My axle looks broken off at one end. The aluminum frame has a plastic cap that on one end that secures the axle in place. The other end is open.

Do you sell wheels with the an axle like this?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0115.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0116.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0117.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0113.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0114.jpg
More photos. The frame of the window is showing the "hole" where the wheel goes from the side. Notice the "plug" on the outside of the aluminum frame that holds the axle in place.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0119.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0120.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0118.jpg
I think these are the wheels with axles that I need:
https://www.swisco.com/7-16-Flat-Roller-Axle-Pin/pd/Sliding-Window-Replacement-Wheels_Axles/87-192
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

We don't carry an exact match for your roller but feel free to look through our sliding window replacement wheels and axels section here. The only thing that comes close would be our 87-192. Look over our dimensions and compare them to your current hardware to see what you think. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.