Part for 1960 cabinet

A quick learner from Bowie, MD says:
Looking for this center rail support. It was located at the back of the cabinet to hold center rail. Thank you.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Part for cabinet.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

We don't have a drawer bracket in this style, but we have a few that are similar. Before I recommend anything, I'd like a bit more information from you, if possible.

First, can you tell me the size of the opening? That will ensure that whatever we pick out will still hold your rail. Can you also show me an undamaged version? I want to get an idea of how yours mounts to the back wall of the cabinet.

Outside is 1", Inside is 3/4". They were just held in place by staples if you can believe that.

Thank you for taking the time to respond.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I can absolutely believe that, staples are a pretty common installation method for this kind of part.

So, the closest match we have in our inventory is the 32-001. However this has an inner socket size of 7/8" square, not 3/4". Would you still be able to use it?

The 32-001 is also designed to install using screws, but you could probably easily use staples if you needed to.

That looks like it will work. Thank you so much. I'll be order a number of them.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.