Part for Balance

A home owner from Houston Texas says:
Window is made by BSF. The balance is 28"long, channel is 1/2". The only markings I can find are 27 3. The first few pictures show the black plastic piece that broke that holds the balance in place. Not sure if I need a whole new balance or just that piece. If you have questions, please let me know. Thank you!
User submitted photos of window hardware.
User submitted photos of a window balance.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for posting. The broken part is what is known as a top sash guide. You should be able to just replace that. I'm not sure exactly what you have based on these images, but it looks very similar to our 18-174. Check it out and see what you think.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)