Part for Certainteed Window

A home owner from California says:
Looking for the part in the attached picture for sash/pivot Certainteed window. Thank you.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I believe you may be able to use our 26-384 Certainteed finger latch pair. Take a look and see what you think.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)