Part for Jalousie Window

A home owner from Naples, Florida says:
Hello, The plastic clip at the bottom corner of my window has broke. It's difficult to get a great picture, but I've included two pictures of the clip & one of the window.

Do you carry this part?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1059.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1061.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1057.jpeg
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting. The hardware in question is called a torque bar bearing. Unfortunately, I'm not sure if we'll be able to supply you with the right hardware. Take a look at our 36-018E , 36-019 , or 36-080 . These are a few different types that we carry that you may be able to use. Look them over and let me know what you think.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at