Part for jealousies windows

A home owner from Clinton, IN says:
I am looking for the part pictured below.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 31C9D10A-5F88-43B8-A998-0BBE1F1E53D4.jpeg
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

Looking at your photo, it appears you need to replace the Torque shaft bearing. The problem is, I don't think your exact type is made anymore. We carry two that look similar: our 36-018ACK, used for a 1/2" diameter torque bars (used commonly on Crossly windows), and our 36-018G for 5/8" diameter torque bars (used commonly on Keller windows). Take a look at both to see if either matches up to your bearing.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at