Part hardware identification

A quick learner from USA says:
I am inquiring about what this hardware is and wanted to know if you are able to identify this hardware? I have attached photos for further review

Your assistance is much appreciated and I look forward to hearing from you with a solution to this hardware dilemma
Thank you
User submitted image of their window hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Please see our 18-033, this looks like it could be what you need.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)