Part identification

A handy person from Connecticut, USA says:
I am trying to order balances and guides and am not sure about all the part numbers. The parts I am able to identify are 19-002, 15-001 and 18-108.
User submitted image of their window hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for your continued patience. The first and third photos show standard balance caps. The ones you picked out look correct; specifically, the combination would be our Series 351 channel balance. Your middle photo is peculiar, though. I'm not sure what this is. You mentioned the 18-108, which is a top sash guide, but these are screwed to the sash directly. Your picture shoes a shoe like the 15-002, which is at the bottom of the sash, instead. Plus, the guide (or whatever it is!) is screwed to the shoe itself. Can you go into more detail on what this part is? What function does it serve? Is it necessary for your balance to operate?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)