Part identification for Silver Line Windows

A home owner from Astoria, NY says:
Hi, the spring coil has broken on both the left and the right side of a bathroom window. I want to just replace everything, so information and links to purchase all parts would be appreciated. A sticker on the top mentions Silver Line. The lower sash measures H18 X W20.5 inches.

I have included below all markings I could see:

? PIVOT SHOE MARKINGS:
- F on the back of the left shoe, no other markings
- M on the back of the right shoe, no other markings

? COIL SUPPORT MARKINGS:
- PATENT #'S
- 6.584.644 B2

? COIL SPRING MARKINGS:
- ?.P and 208 below it. Other markings before those two lines have been erased by use
- On the far end, at the clip" #5.5 35"

Thank you so much!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named BACK.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named FRONT.jpg
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for writing in! Your coil balance hardware is from a SilverLine Series 1200 window. For your replacement coil balance shoe, you will need the 15-228 pivot shoe. Look over the dimensions below and compare them to your existing hardware to determine if this is the right fit. I am confident that this is what you will need.

Dimensions for 15-228
Dimensions for 15-228

The coil springs compatible with this shoe are the the Series 160 coil balance spring. The compatible coil support is part 15-150S.

How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a window coil balance
How to replace a window coil balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.