Part identification request

A handy person from Florida says:
Top bracket for a bifold wooden plantation style door. Screw attaches to a plate in the track,
User submitted photos of closet hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
It's tough to say what could replace this without seeing the whole thing. Could you use our 23-158 trolley? If not, do you have a complete roller unit on hand we can use as reference?
A handy person from Florida says:
This is pretty close, did you have different size screws like the one in the above unit I could try? I ordered one of these to test for fit and the screw is about a half inch shorter and less than 1/8 inch too thick in diameter to replace the ones I'm missing. If it helps the current roller piece has 4 black nylon wheels but is similar to the one you linked here.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
We carry many other kinds of screws, though I'm not sure exactly what size you need. Your best bet is probably to bring an original screw in to a local hardware store for them to match up.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)