Part used to unlock and lock sash needed

A handy person from St. Catharines, ON, Canada says:
These are the "sliders" used to lock and unlock the sash when you tilt the window out to clean it. On the top sash, they are visible, but on the lower sash, they are hidden under a panel which is screwed on for "looks", but they appear to be the same. They are 4.5" long from end to end and 3/4" in width. The "finger tab" which fits into the top so you can get a grip on the slider is about 1/8" tall and 3/16" wide.

So do you have these and how much are they?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20170823_182140.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20170823_182151.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

Based on your measurements, it looks like our 26-211 tilt latches might work for you. Let us know if you have any other questions or concerns. Thank you. 

A quick learner from St.Catharines , ontario, canada says:
I received the 3 sets of 26-211 today they are 3/4" wide my old ones are exactly the same except 11/16" wide, the new ones will not fit in the window opening. would you have a solution.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

I do apologize for this matter. However, this is the only size the manufacturer offers. We can suggest changing over to top mounted tilt latches like both our 26-228 and 26-229. Look over the media guides on this page for further information.

Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace an Internal Tilt Latch [1080p]
How to Replace an Internal Tilt Latch [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
Replace an Internal Latch with a Surface Mounted Latch [1080p]
Replace an Internal Latch with a Surface Mounted Latch [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.