Part needed

A quick learner says:
Windows are Certainteed casement style. Picure is of a clear/white plastic part that latches window tightly.
User submitted a photo of window hardware.
Profile picture of Donna
Donna from SWISCO responded:
Take a look at SWISCO product code 39-417, Tie Bar Guide, this may work for you.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)