Need new bottom of sliding door metal runner

A home owner from USA says:
Comments: Need new bottom of sliding door metal runner as picture attached. Mine is from my 1950's home that has sliding closet doors in the bedrooms and entry closet. One strip is shot causing the metal rollers to bounce very noisily along and it is hard to push over its really bad pitted spots. My base plate is 2 5/8 wide, 55 1/4 long, 1 5/16' between runners. 5/16' tall. lHelp please! Please call or otherwise respond as soon as possible! Thank you!!

Pictures attached for parts department to match
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4959.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4961.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4963.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4964.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4976 (2).jpg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hello! We'd need to see the roller and wheel that glides on the track to help us confirm a replacement. Thank you! 

I sent that picture as well with the others. Do you see it?
Profile picture of Emily

We'd like to see your roller fully removed and a clear photo of the edge of the wheel that rides on the track to determine if it's convex or concave. Thank you! 

Concave

More photos attached
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4995 (1).jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4961 (2).jpg
Profile picture of Emily

Take a look at our 23-271, note that this is a little longer than what you currently have. You can just trim off the excess with a hacksaw if necessary. If you have any other questions please let us know. 

Sliding Closet Mirror Door Rollers & Tracks
Sliding Closet Mirror Door Rollers & Tracks
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.