Part number 39-008

A quick learner from Greenacres Florida says:
Hello, My name is Chuck G and I ordered this part # 39-008 last February.

The operator had a crank on the right hand side which was fine for that window.

Now I need the same operator but with the crank on the left hand side.

I don't know how to order this on your website and have already sent an e-mail to customer service.
Please get back with me so I can order this part. I am using tape to hold the window closed for now so the quicker the better.
A quick learner from Greenacres Florida says:
Here is a picture attached below of what I need to order from you since it has a left hand side crank. Please call me so I can order as quickly as possible. It was part number 39-008 last time but it had a right hand crank.
Chuck
operator
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
The operator you purchased last February is an older style Silverline operator, which is no longer available. What I've been doing is using our 39-025 and 39-026. These operators are very close in size and use a threaded sector at the end of the link arm, which eliminates having to use a shoulder bolt. Look at the hardware suggested along with the related video and see what you think.
How to Replace an Awning Window Operator [1080p]
How to Replace an Awning Window Operator [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.