Part number identification

A home owner says:
Hi,

My window balance has a stamp number of:

26 3 GV CMC 7

What is your corresponding part number? The length is 27" and 1/2" wide.

Thank you.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. Unfortunately, that stamp does not help us identify what balance you need. The stamp is merely indicative of the balance's strength, and it is not a serial number of any kind.

To help us identify the correct replacement hardware for your application, please remove the balances from your window and take a few pictures of them, and then reply back to this thread with the images attached.

Please make sure you take a picture of the attachments on both ends of your balance. Also, be sure to include the length of the channel portion of your balance in inches. Do not include attachments in your measurement.
A home owner says:
Hi Tom,

I took some pictures and have provided them attached. The length without the plastic ends is 27". I took a stab at a part number, and the base number I would say is S380-27, based on my measurements of the shoe attachment (1"). The option part is what I don't know.

Thanks.
User submitted photos of a window balance.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting! I completely agree. Based on the size of your bottom shoe, then I think that our S380-27 is a good guess. The top attachment is easy enough to identify, and it matches the 19-005. I'd also recommend the 2630 option. Make sure to compare that weight rating to your own sash weight to make sure it will work!
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
GUIDE
READ >
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.