Part numbers and prices please

A handy person from Vernon, CT says:

Hi, I'm looking for part numbers and prices for:

1. The smaller of the two Pivot Bars shown, Measurements: The overall length is 2 3/16". The distance from the pointed end to the center of the hole is 1 3/16".
  2. The Coil Balance Support (anchors the coil to the window frame), measurements are attached (with the pictures).

These parts are for AlSide Centurion Windows.There were no numbers on either of the parts.

Thanks,

Larry 

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Pins.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Balance Support.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Ballance Support 3.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Balance Support4.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Balance Support measurements.JPG
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for reaching out to us. I'm afraid that we couldn't find a pivot bar that matches your specifications. The closest we have is our 26-352, whose front hole center is 1-5/16" from the tip. Can you confirm that dimension?

Another possibility is the 26-030. This has elongated holes, so you may have some extra wiggle room.

As for the coil balance support, I'm not sure if they make this exact kind anymore. Can you tell me the thickness of the spring it houses? That will allow us to find a good working replacement.

Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.