Part of Casement Window

A home owner from NY says:
Can I get a replacement part for my casement window? The part # on the found on it is 30905.


User submitted photos of a window operator.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Sure, I think we can help. However, I'd like to see the whole operator. I can only see the base and part of the arm. Is there any way you can fully remove it from the window?
A home owner from NY says:
The piece with number 30905 broke from the piece screwed down to the window. The hole is the point of connection. Can I get a complete part?
User submitted photo of their window operator.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for the extra picture, that's a huge help. I believe you have an older version of our 39-171 operator. The 39-171 might still work, but you will have to flip the metal clip at the end of the link arm. Ours is on top, but yours is on the bottom. It's easy enough to flip with a screwdriver. Take a look at our 39-171 and compare it with the dimensions of your operator.
A home owner from NY says:
Thanks very much for your help. Flipping the metal clip was easy with screwdriver. I will proceed to order the part. Hopefully, it will work. Thanks alot.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)