Part of a window lock

A home owner from Indian Rocks Beach, Fl says:
Hello,

I'm looking for a help to find a replacement for my broken window lock. Any help is highly appreciated!

Tank you,

Matt
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named A3851329-1E4E-49E6-8AAD-E86917197C48.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 50C9800E-0CBE-42E4-B7FC-22911DF0B07F.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 9DE46D1E-8D6C-4ED9-A23F-85B588F6BFA8.jpeg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hi, Matt.

It looks like you need a new keeper. Before I recommend anything, can you write out the distance between the two installation holes, measured from center to center?

Thank you! 

Hi Emily,

Thank you for getting back to me!

The distance is exactly 1 in.

Thank you in advance!

Matt
Profile picture of Emily

Thanks for confirming that for me! Start by taking a look at our 90-237, 90-283 and 90-301 keepers. These are similar in design and have a 1" hole center spacing. Compare our dimensions to yours to see what you think. 

Hello Emily,

Thank you so much. With small modification it should work.

Thank you,

Matt
Profile picture of Emily

You're very welcome, Matt! We truly appreciate your business. If you have any future hardware questions, you know where to find us! 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.