Part of wooden window system

A home owner from 27540 says:

The part is screwed into the wood frame and then slides in to a spring dmguide system to keep the window open. What is this and is there a part number for it?

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20210206_142337.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

This is an old pivot bar, or tilt pin. Yours reminds me of our 20-016 . Look it over and see if you concur.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at