Part on the side of a window

A quick learner from Lake Wylie, SC says:
Can you tell which manufacturer this is this part broke and we would like to replace
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 16102977422634181518216110013038.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

This is a tilt latch; specifically, it might be either our 26-393 or 26-393, but you will need to remove and compare to confirm.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)