Part that hold the handle

A home owner from Florida says:
The part that holds the handle broke, it holds the handle its inside. It's a straight bar. Please help
User submitted photos of door hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Hello! Sounds like you're describing the spindle. Our 40-101 handle pair is the first thing to comes to mind, but I'm not sure if this would work for you. Look over our measurements, especially the size of the spindle, and let me know what you think.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)