Part that holds up & down position of window

A home owner from Eugene, OR says:
Attaching pictures of window and broken parts that need replacing. We can't find anywhere locally. We've been told parts are no longer made. If no longer available, can you suggest a substitute part that will work? These windows are about 15 years old. Thanks.
User submitted photos of a window balance.
A home owner from Eugene, OR says:
Number on part is: 26 5 ES CALDWELL
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
This looks like our S385-27 channel balance. Please take a look and see what you think.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)