Part to keep the window in place when raised

A quick learner from detroit, mi says:
Hello,

I bought a house that had windows but no info on them. From analyzing the windows, I was able to determine they are Acan from 2010. I am looking for the silver piece detailed in photo 1. As of now, I am not able to raise the window because it won't stay in place.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 123_1(1).jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 123_1.jpeg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

Take a look at our 26-241 pivot bar and 15-111 pivot shoe that works with the S160 sash support system. You'll need to remove the hardware to make sure that the dimensions and any aspects of your hardware that we can't see while it's installed match up. Thank you!

A quick learner from detroit, mi says:
Hi,

Where does the S160 coil balance/dash support go?
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

I am not sure I understand your question. If you look at the first photo you sent, you can see the pivot shoe, and on top of the you see both the white plastic clip that holds the coil spring in place. Is this what you're referring to? If not, please get back to us with some clarification. 

How to replace a window coil balance
How to replace a window coil balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace Damaged Pivot bars
How to Replace Damaged Pivot bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.