Part under kitchen drawers

A home owner from Chestertown,MD says:
The plastic piece that allows us to pull out kitchen drawer. Several have broken
The kitchen was installed about 20years ago. The cabinets and drawers were made by Heritage cabinet co in New Holland, PA
User submitted photos of drawer hardware.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Hey thanks for posting. We don't have this exact kind of part, but it looks like it's just a drawer stop. We may be able to substitute it. Check out our 32-125, or even our 32-008. Check out the video below to see how to install the latter.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)